Jubilee Project tells stories that inspire change.
We produce short films, PSAs, and documentaries to tackle the world's biggest challenges through storytelling and spark a movement of young change-makers. Whether we address the issue of body image, stigma & discrimination, or social injustices, our films and campaigns shine a light into the darkness.
We rely on sponsorships, grants, and merchandise sales for over half of our funding. The remainder of our support comes from donors. Now, we want to take a moment to ask for your help to fuel Jubilee Project's future.
Would you consider supporting Jubilee Project with a single or monthly donation to help us continue to make films that inspire change? Our goal is to raise $40,000 by December 30th at 11:59PM (that's in 40 days!) to help fund our operations for next year. This is our #40x40project.
WHERE WILL THE MONEY BE USED?
Proceeds from this fundraiser will fund Original Film Content, the Jubilee Project Conference and Film Fellowship Program . More specifically, your money will go towards:
- Production: Cameras, equipment, lighting, cast, and crew. Jubilee Project is proud to always bring you the highest quality content and we do it on a fraction of what other films spend.
- People and Programs: Other nonprofit organizations have dozens of employees. We have a team of 3 employees and incredible volunteers who make everything - conferences, film fellowship, and film tours - come to life.
ABOUT JUBILEE PROJECT ORIGINAL FILM CONTENT
We believe that a well told story can make a difference in the world. Since 2010, Jubilee Project has brought you hundreds of films about topics like sex trafficking, autism, bullying, and more. This year, we are working on our very first feature length documentary called Save My Seoul. And for next year, we are developing content on topics such mental health & depression (one of our most popular requests!), political activism, and Asian American identity. Watch and learn more about Jubilee Project films here: http://www.youtube.com/jubileeproject
ABOUT JUBILEE PROJECT CONFERENCE
In the summer of 2014, we launched our conference with the theme "Live for Something Greater". We brought together over 100 young people from all over the country to be equipped to become leaders in their own community and follow their dreams. Learn more about the Jubilee Project Conference here: http://jubileeproject.org/conference
ABOUT JUBILEE PROJECT FILM FELLOWSHIP
Each summer, Jubilee Project invites 10-12 young aspiring filmmakers to southern California to direct, produce, and film together. Fellows get an opportunity to produce their own short films about a cause close to their heart, listen to talks by industry veterans, and become a part of a community of changemakers. Learn more about the film fellowship program here: http://jubileeproject.org/fellowship
HOW CAN I GET INVOLVED?
- Spread The Word. Share about Jubilee Project and about our campaign with your friends! Just click here to tweet: http://ctt.ec/P6HtE
- One-Time Donation. The easiest way is to make a direct one-time donation on our fundraising page. Whether it is $5 or $500, every bit counts and we are so appreciative of your support.
- Sustaining Donation. A sustaining donation is a monthly committment to supporting Jubilee Project. Your sustaining donation is automatically charged. You can increase, decrease or stop your donation at any time.
- Create Your Own Campaign Page. Get creative with fundraising! By starting your own campaign, you can share with your friends and family how Jubilee Project has impacted your life and invite them to donate. You can host an event, run a race, donate your holiday gifts and more.
We could not have come this far without your love and support. Whether it is watching our films, sharing about our work, or being involved with our programs, you are at the core of what we do. From the bottom of our hearts, thank you.
WHERE CAN I LEARN MORE ABOUT JUBILEE PROJECT?
If you are interested in providing a major gift or donating by check, please email us directly at email@example.com.
Jubilee Project is a 501(c)(3) public charity. All donations are tax deductible.